- Private car with driver – ฿2,500, Duration time: 2hrs 30min, book through Chiang Mai City Tour – Click to call Mobile / WatsApp +66647924298 Office 052 004 485 or pop-in to see us, Click for directions
- Minivan – ฿195 per person, Duration time: 3hrs (see timetable)
- Taxi – ฿3,819 max passengers: 3, Duration time: 2hrs 30min (see timetable)
- Hire a scooter, rental costs is around ฿250 per day, for this option make sure you have a international driving license that’s been issued from your own country, and be sure to always wear a helmet.
Timetable – Chiang Mai to Pai
Things to Do in Pai
A short list of some suggestions that’s in the video
- Find Accommodation
- Rent a Scooter
- Pai Canyon
- Chinese Village - Directions
- Mor Paeng Waterfall - Directions
- Temple on the Hill - Directions
- Make sure to check it’s condition for bumps and scratches before riding off, it’s a good idea to take photos or video.
- Thai law states that all foreigners must have a international drivers license issued from your own country.
- Always wear a crash helmet, be prepared to pay a fine if you don’t.
- Pai Canyon is about 8 km from Pai just follow the road to Chiang Mai.
- Best time to go the is early morning or late afternoon when it is cooler.
- There is no entrance fee to pay.